Barney School Named a Best Business School by The Princeton Review
美女自慰456影院/美女直播自慰视频福利/七七影视高清福利小视频The University of Hartford's Barney School of Business is one of the nation's most outstanding business schools, according to The Princeton Review®. The education services company profiles the school in its recently reported list, "." The Princeton Review posted the list on November 19, 2019.
"We recommend The Barney School of Business as an excellent choice for a student aspiring to earn an MBA," said Rob Franek, The Princeton Review's Editor-in-Chief. He noted that the company chose the schools for its list for 2020 based on data collected from surveys of administrators at business schools during the 2018–19 academic year. The administrator survey, which numbered more than 200 questions, covered topics from academic offerings and admission requirements to data about currently enrolled students as well as graduates' employment.
Franek added, "What makes our 'Best Business Schools' designations unique is that we take into account the opinions of students attending the schools about their campus and classroom experiences. For our 2020 list, we surveyed more than 20,700 students at 248 business schools." The Princeton Review's 80-question student survey asked students about their school's academics, student body, and campus life as well as about themselves and their career plans. The student surveys were conducted during the 2018–19, 2017–18, and 2016–17 academic years.
Some sample Barney School student quotes from the survey include:
- The Barney School of Business at the University of Hartford boasts an “outstanding reputation,” “successful alumni” and a “flexible program.”
- Hartford MBA students are privy to a myriad of “class options” that frequently place an emphasis on “practical application.”
- Professors continually prove themselves to be “innovative” and “up to speed on current issues.” Moreover, they often act as “mentors.”
- “Classes are small enough that you are able to network and have established communication with your professor and classmates but large enough for a diverse discussion.”
- The Barney School also frequently invites alumni to return to campus to discuss their career trajectory with current students. Most importantly, the university does a fantastic job of partnering with all types of businesses—from large corporations to small nonprofits and government organizations.
美女自慰456影院/美女直播自慰视频福利/七七影视高清福利小视频Additional information on The Princeton Review's Best Business Schools for 2020 can be found at